Anyone try running a Seaside app on an iPhone (via the web browser)?

Anyone try running a Seaside app on an iPhone (via the web browser)?

Rick Flower
As I mentioned in an earlier thread I for some reason can't get my Seaside
app to log me in or keep sessions when used in conjunction with an iPhone's
browser (Safari based) for whatever reason.. When I do something that would
normally cause Seaside to generate the normal session variables on the URL,
they never make it and Seaside starts over like I created a new session..
I'm not sure if this is a browser issue, something specific to my Seaside App
or something else..

Anyone notice this on your Seaside apps?

Re: Anyone try running a Seaside app on an iPhone (via the web browser)?

Lukas Renggli
> Anyone notice this on your Seaside apps?

There must be something wrong with your setup. Try another publicly
available seaside application from the iPhone, www.seaside.st and
builder.seaside.st for example work perfectly for me.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

On Wed, January 21, 2009 3:32 pm, Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> Anyone notice this on your Seaside apps?
>
> There must be something wrong with your setup. Try another publicly
> available seaside application from the iPhone, www.seaside.st and
> builder.seaside.st for example work perfectly for me.

Thanks Lukas.. I guess I've got one more thing to look into.. I can't think
of any reason why it wouldn't work.. Odd..

Any ideas on a good place (within Seaside) to set a breakpoint if none of the
breakpoints trigger in my code?

Thx!

Re: Anyone try running a Seaside app on an iPhone (via the web browser)?

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Rick,

>Any ideas on a good place (within Seaside) to set a breakpoint if none of the
>breakpoints trigger in my code?

Have you set "Exception Handler" to "WADebugErrorHandler" in the Seaside
config for your app?  Without it the breakpoints are not hit.

Also, Rick, I am working on the Ajax updater solution to adding row to a
table but don't have it working yet.  I will keep you up to date.

Lou