Anyone wants to put style to the welcome workspace?

1 message Options

Anyone wants to put style to the welcome workspace?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi folks. Any volunteer to make the welcome workspace nicer?  Now it is just plane text. Maybe adding some style to title, colors etc may be cool.

I don't know how to do it, neither I have too much time. If you want to see where it is such code it is in DEVImageWorkspaces >> openWelcomeWorkspace   in the package  ImageForDevelopers-pharo   from the repository http://www.squeaksource.com/ImageForDevelopers

Thanks in case someone can help.

Mariano