Apparent loop in import expansion?

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
Is this familiar to anyone?

Re: Apparent loop in import expansion?

Dale Henrichs-3
Sebastian,

This is a Metacello error, so there is a problem in a configuration somewhere ... I believe that the error is coming from the method MetacelloVersionConstructor>>collectAllVersionsFromVersionImportPragmasInto:using:satisfiedPragmas: and in order to debug the problem, I think I will need to see a printout of the contents of the pragmaDict argument to that method.

Dale

On 01/03/2015 01:30 PM, Sebastian Sastre wrote:
Is this familiar to anyone?

Re: Apparent loop in import expansion?

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
yes already solved it

was a git protocol instead of https in cloning a repo

thanks

On Jan 7, 2015, at 5:34 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sebastian,

This is a Metacello error, so there is a problem in a configuration somewhere ... I believe that the error is coming from the method MetacelloVersionConstructor>>collectAllVersionsFromVersionImportPragmasInto:using:satisfiedPragmas: and in order to debug the problem, I think I will need to see a printout of the contents of the pragmaDict argument to that method.

Dale

On 01/03/2015 01:30 PM, Sebastian Sastre wrote:
Is this familiar to anyone?

<Mail Attachment.png>