Apparently Math-ODE-StephaneDucasse.32

stepharo
   was not in the latest version of the configuration
so I just committed a new one 052 and I will reload everything and verify.

Re: Apparently Math-ODE-StephaneDucasse.32

SergeStinckwich
Great job Stéphane !

Apparently there is one failing test on the CI with testClusterCovariance:

https://travis-ci.org/PolyMathOrg/PolyMath/jobs/119012775

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 6:42 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:

>   was not in the latest version of the configuration
> so I just committed a new one 052 and I will reload everything and verify.
>
> Stef

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Le 28/3/16 19:04, Serge Stinckwich a écrit :
> Great job Stéphane !
>
> Apparently there is one failing test on the CI with testClusterCovariance:
>
> https://travis-ci.org/PolyMathOrg/PolyMath/jobs/119012775

yes always the same and it is sometimes sometimes not

Stef

> On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 6:42 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>    was not in the latest version of the configuration
>> so I just committed a new one 052 and I will reload everything and verify.
>>
>> Stef

Re: Apparently Math-ODE-StephaneDucasse.32

stepharo
serge can you add this link to smalltalkHub/PolyMath?

Le 28/3/16 19:04, Serge Stinckwich a écrit :

> Great job Stéphane !
>
> Apparently there is one failing test on the CI with testClusterCovariance:
>
> https://travis-ci.org/PolyMathOrg/PolyMath/jobs/119012775
>

> On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 6:42 PM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>    was not in the latest version of the configuration
>> so I just committed a new one 052 and I will reload everything and verify.
>>
>> Stef

Re: Apparently Math-ODE-StephaneDucasse.32

SergeStinckwich
Yes done.

and also here: https://github.com/PolyMathOrg/PolyMath

Beware that the job is not run automatically when SmalltalkHub repo is updated.