Appex toc toc

Maarten Mostert-2
Hi there it’s me again.

There is still something I don’t get.

In order to organise my code I obviously want to subclass my javascript code in one way or another.
So what I did was first make an ApplicationClient subclass for my application, then in order to exent my work Subclass again to make additional pages.

This does not seem to work as I keep on hitting the following:

However if I subclass the below and add just the red word it seems to work.

writeJsClassDefinitionWith: aWriter

| superclassName initializer |
self == JavascriptClass ifTrue: [^self].
superclassName := self superclass superclass javascriptName.
self methodDictionary at: #initialize
ifPresent:
[:initializeMethod |
initializer := initializeMethod valueWithReceiver: self basicNew
arguments: #()].

Obviously there are more elegant ways to do this.

Do I miss something ??

Regards,

@+Maarten,

Re: Appex toc toc

Maarten Mostert-2
Actually this seems not at all the correct way to do it.

I need to déclare my own shared libraries in accordance with the SharedLibrary example.

So far Ddeclaring and loading them is ok.

However how do I manage to use the bar() method in the examples SharedClasseA ?.

If i start the D3ChartClient with something like

buildHtml(){

        $t.SharedClassA().bar();

it will fail

Regards,

Maarten,

Le 8 mars 2015 à 16:38, Maarten Mostert <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

Degen, Vladimir

Try this:

new $t.AppeX.SharedExamples.SharedClassA().bar();

--Vlad