Applescript Plugin

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator

I see it's no longer included with the Pharo VM. Did anyone ever get it
working after the switch to Cog?

-----
Cheers,
Sean
--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Squeak-VM-f104410.html
Cheers,
Sean

Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Squeak-VM-f104410.html

Re: Applescript Plugin

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator

Denis Kudriashov wrote
> I would like to know what is possible to do with this plugin?

It was part of a wrapper (along with an image-side library) to interact with
Mac's Applescript system to script applications. You can do things like
create new mail messages in Mail.app, interact with web browsers, terminals,
etc.

-----
Cheers,
Sean