Application Compiled in the Future...

talios@gmail.com
So I'm trying out Dolphin ( using the 30 day trial ) and just got a
simple GUI app running and deployed as an exe so I gave it to another
guy in the office just to check it worked and it errored out with "the
application was compiled in the future." and wouldn't let it run.

So I changed the date on the dev machine and loaded the image to rebuild
the exe, only the now I get an error "the image was saved in the future".

Gak

Re: Application Compiled in the Future...

Andy Bower-3
Mark,

> So I'm trying out Dolphin ( using the 30 day trial ) and just got a
> simple GUI app running and deployed as an exe so I gave it to another
> guy in the office just to check it worked and it errored out with
> "the application was compiled in the future." and wouldn't let it run.
>
> So I changed the date on the dev machine and loaded the image to
> rebuild the exe, only the now I get an error "the image was saved in
> the future".
>
> Gak

Well it sounds like your two machines have different times. Please
understand that these warnings do not occur in applications deployed
from the full product and are just there to stop people cheating and
using the trial DPro to deploy applications that have been written in a
lesser version, say DVE.

Best regards

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support