Application based preference (external)

cedreek
I was just wandering if we could use the framework in development to
deal with preference/settings on an application base.

I mean, for my app, I have say 10 parameters (implemented class side)
and I want to collect them so as build a preference editor in seaside
(or whatever, aida, morphic...).

How would you do ? use the new preference stuff (maybe another class -
ExtAppPreference) or something else...

Thanks

--
Cédrick

Re: Application based preference (external)

Alain Plantec-4
Cédrick Béler a écrit :

> I was just wandering if we could use the framework in development to
> deal with preference/settings on an application base.
>
> I mean, for my app, I have say 10 parameters (implemented class side)
> and I want to collect them so as build a preference editor in seaside
> (or whatever, aida, morphic...).
>
> How would you do ? use the new preference stuff (maybe another class -
> ExtAppPreference) or something else...

It should be possible tu use the new preference system.
with your preferences declared in your own packages.
But, I will explain how later, I need to go to sleep now and
have to spend a week-end without pharo.
Cheers
alain