Application refuses to show a TarkbarIcon while hiding the ApplicationShell

Application refuses to show a TarkbarIcon while hiding the ApplicationShell

FU Berlin-2
Problem:
I was adding the TaskbarIcon class by Marc Nijdam to a ShellView. Within
the development environment it was working fine to hide the Shell and to
show the Taskbar and v.v. But, a deployed executable always removes the
taskbar icon whenever the shell itsself is to be hidden. I tried a few things
but nothing works.
What's the solution ?

Jon

Re: Application refuses to show a TarkbarIcon while hiding the ApplicationShell

Andres Otaduy
Where can i find, that class ?
Im new on the newsgroup

GO Smalltalk !
Andres Otaduy

"jon" <[hidden email]> escribió en el mensaje
news:[hidden email]...
> Problem:
> I was adding the TaskbarIcon class by Marc Nijdam to a ShellView. Within
> the development environment it was working fine to hide the Shell and to
> show the Taskbar and v.v. But, a deployed executable always removes the
> taskbar icon whenever the shell itsself is to be hidden. I tried a few
things
> but nothing works.
> What's the solution ?
>
> Jon

Re: Application refuses to show a TarkbarIcon while hiding the ApplicationShell

Christopher J. Demers
"Andres Otaduy" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Where can i find, that class ?
> Im new on the newsgroup
>
> "jon" <[hidden email]> escribió en el mensaje
> news:[hidden email]...
> > Problem:
> > I was adding the TaskbarIcon class by Marc Nijdam to a ShellView. Within

Welcome to the group.  Here is what Google knows about it:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=TaskbarIcon+Dolphin

Chris