Applications Manager resorts Classes when creating an open edition

Applications Manager resorts Classes when creating an open edition

jtuchel
This is a "bug" that's been there for years.

1. Open an Application Manager
2. Select an Application that is versioned - The classes are sorted alphabetically
3. Create & Release new Edition - Classes are reordered in some "Random" order

It's not a big deal but annoying sometimes. And may be confusing.
I also haven't checked if it's only the StsApplicationManager or also its superclasses (but it's very likely it's in the superclasses).

Re: Applications Manager resorts Classes when creating an open edition

Seth Berman
Case 48854 opened for V8.5.1.

Re: Applications Manager resorts Classes when creating an open edition

jtuchel
Thanks. I guess that'll be a good exercise between two hardcore bugs ;-)

Re: Applications Manager resorts Classes when creating an open edition

Seth Berman
Yes, that was relatively pleasant bugfix, I wish they all were like that:)

Re: Applications Manager resorts Classes when creating an open edition

jtuchel
I'll see if I find a few more for you ;-)