Apps menu (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-ar.459.mcz

1 message Options

Apps menu (was Re: [squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Morphic-ar.459.mcz

Hannes Hirzel
Thank you Andreas for taking the initiative to do some work on the menus.

I like having this 'apps' menu.
Apps just has everything which is registered, so there is some
duplication of entries with the Tools menu.

But for the time being it is fine. I don't mind. If I want to deliver
a custom image I have to customize the menus in any case.

The current apps menu is for people who want to write small apps so
that they have a mechanism to have it displayed.

Conclusion: This step is a welcome increment.

--Hannes