Archive Page for Pharo TechTalks

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

I added

This is linked from http://pharo.org/community

The idea is to keep a log of all past tech talks with links to the archival recording (if there is one).

Marcus

Re: [Pharo-dev] Archive Page for Pharo TechTalks

kilon.alios
I kept the first few talks in this repo

I have mentioned it before but I mention it once again to remind people or maybe you want to add those to the website. Its easy to link directly to each audio file if you want.

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 1:14 PM Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
… and I moved techtalks from http://pharo.org/community to http://pharo.org/documentation (because I think it belongs there).

Esteban

On 9 Mar 2017, at 11:56, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

and I made a youtube playlist:

cheers,
Esteban

On 9 Mar 2017, at 11:02, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I added

This is linked from http://pharo.org/community

The idea is to keep a log of all past tech talks with links to the archival recording (if there is one).

Marcus

Re: [Pharo-dev] Archive Page for Pharo TechTalks

stepharong
excellent!!!!

On Thu, 09 Mar 2017 11:02:59 +0100, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, I added http://pharo.org/TechTalk This is linked from http://pharo.org/community The idea is to keep a log of all past tech talks with links to the archival recording (if there is one). Marcus