Archive

Ian Bartholomew-20
I've been asked if I could create a copy of this group, in my "normal"
newsgroup archive format, so that it could be included in DSDN and my
NewsArchiveBrowser.  nb: It will only be made available to anyone able
to read the group.

Would anyone who has contributed here, especially Andy and Blair, have
an objection to that?

Ian

Re: Archive

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Ian,

> I've been asked if I could create a copy of this group, in my "normal"
> newsgroup archive format, so that it could be included in DSDN and my
> NewsArchiveBrowser.  nb: It will only be made available to anyone able
> to read the group.
>
> Would anyone who has contributed here, especially Andy and Blair, have
> an objection to that?

None here, and I would also be interested in having access to it.

Thanks!!

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Archive

Chris Uppal-3
Ian,

> I've been asked if I could create a copy of this group, in my "normal"
> newsgroup archive format, so that it could be included in DSDN and my
> NewsArchiveBrowser.  nb: It will only be made available to anyone able
> to read the group.

Not sure how you intend to arrange that, technically ?

> Would anyone who has contributed here, especially Andy and Blair, have
> an objection to that?

Not I.  (And since I still retain a complete archive of the D4 and D5 beta
discussions, I don't think I'd have much right to complain even if I did ;-)

    -- chris

Re: Archive

Andy Bower-3
Ian,

> I've been asked if I could create a copy of this group, in my
> "normal" newsgroup archive format, so that it could be included in
> DSDN and my NewsArchiveBrowser.  nb: It will only be made available
> to anyone able to read the group.
>
> Would anyone who has contributed here, especially Andy and Blair,
> have an objection to that?

We don't have a problem with an archive being created and released to
the beta participants. However, I don't think it would be appropriate
to release it to the general public.

Best Regards

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: Archive

Ian Bartholomew-20
Andy,

> We don't have a problem with an archive being created and released to
> the beta participants. However, I don't think it would be appropriate
> to release it to the general public.

Oh I agree, I didn't intend to do that.  I was going to post here when
it was available and ask for email requests.  I think the file will
probably be too big to send back by email so I'll zip it up, with a
password, and put it on my web site.

Ian