Archive

Ian Bartholomew-20
As promised I've archived all the posts in this newsgroup (apart from
this one), in the same format as my NewsArchiveBrowser, and uploaded it
to the following url.

http://www.smalltalk.vispa.com/files/betatest6.zip

It's 273KiB in size and the zip protected with a password - "beta6"

I've removed all attachments from the articles (it was 1.96MiB before
doing that!) but I've got copies if anyone needs one.

Please don't mention the existence of the download outside of this
newsgroup and, if you want a copy, download it ASAP as I'm going to
remove the file in a week or so.

Regards
        Ian

Re: Archive

Ian Bartholomew-20
[]
> Please don't mention the existence of the download outside of this
> newsgroup and, if you want a copy, download it ASAP as I'm going to
> remove the file in a week or so.

I'm going to delete this newsgroup archive tomorrow - so if you want it ....