Arduino from 1.4

Luc Fabresse
Hi all,

 @Ricardo, I tried to load the arduino package using you MetacelloConfig and it seems that it misses a dependency to RB
 perhaps you tried in Pharo 1.3 which includes it.
 is this dependency mandatory? maybe it would be great to update the ConfigurationOfArduino.

 I managed to load it in 1.4 using:

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser';
    load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser) project version: #stable) load.

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfArduino';
    load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfArduino) load.

@Hubert and Robin, now you can make it work for real on the arduino board ;-)

#Luc

2012/3/21 Ricardo Moran <[hidden email]>
Ok, I updated ConfigurationOfArduino, now it should work on latest Pharo. Let me know if you encounter any problem.

Thanks Ricardo!

@Hubert&Robin : now you can load it without a glitch in 1.4 using:

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfArduino';
    load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfArduino) load.

Luc

[...]

Stéphane Ducasse
So it is working on mac?
I would like to have a demo for the conference.
Any suggestion what kind of setup is cool to buy.

Stef

> 2012/3/21 Ricardo Moran <[hidden email]>
> Ok, I updated ConfigurationOfArduino, now it should work on latest Pharo. Let me know if you encounter any problem.
>
> Thanks Ricardo!
>
> @Hubert&Robin : now you can load it without a glitch in 1.4 using:
>
> Gofer it
>     squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
>     package: 'ConfigurationOfArduino';
>     load.
> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfArduino) load.
>
> Luc
>

> Cheers,
> Richo
>

> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Ricardo Moran <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, sorry for that. Guille told me about this yesterday and I've working on it. It seems my image was way too old, so I'm updating the configurations to reflect the dependency.
>
> Cheers,
> Richo
>

> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Luc Fabresse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  @Ricardo, I tried to load the arduino package using you MetacelloConfig and it seems that it misses a dependency to RB
>  perhaps you tried in Pharo 1.3 which includes it.
>  is this dependency mandatory? maybe it would be great to update the ConfigurationOfArduino.
>
>  I managed to load it in 1.4 using:
>
> Gofer it
>     squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
>     package: 'ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser';
>     load.
> ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser) project version: #stable) load.
>
> Gofer it
>     squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
>     package: 'ConfigurationOfArduino';
>     load.
> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfArduino) load.
>

> @Hubert and Robin, now you can make it work for real on the arduino board ;-)
>
> #Luc

Re: Arduino from 1.4

Luc Fabresse

2012/3/23 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
So it is working on mac?

We don't know yet.
It loads in 1.4.
Hubert and Robin will test on the board soon but on windows or linux I guess.

I would like to have a demo for the conference.
Any suggestion what kind of setup is cool to buy.

Here we have the arduino uno (http://arduino.cc/en/Main/arduinoBoardUno)
It is more or less the begginner board (USB+Ethernet).
All boards are described here: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Hardware

Luc

Stef