Are the bytecodes correct?

jamesl
Hi All,

I asked about primitives earlier and found out that there are quite a few new primitives
than those listed in the blue book. Very useful.
See Re: [Pharo-project] Additional Primitives?

This leads me to ask, are all the bytecodes as listed in the blue book or are there
differences I should know about ?

Rgs, James.

Re: Are the bytecodes correct?

Marcus Denker-4

On Aug 6, 2010, at 5:55 AM, James Ladd wrote:

Hi All,

I asked about primitives earlier and found out that there are quite a few new primitives
than those listed in the blue book. Very useful.
See Re: [Pharo-project] Additional Primitives?

This leads me to ask, are all the bytecodes as listed in the blue book or are there
differences I should know about ?

The best is to just check the VM sourcecode.

Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.