Are you a Pharo contributor ??? [WAS] Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo Open Source Smalltalk — Contributors

Are you a Pharo contributor ??? [WAS] Re: [Pharo-project] Pharo Open Source Smalltalk — Contributors

Mariano Martinez Peck
if true...then what are you wainting for?

http://www.pharo-project.org/community/contributors

Send you data and nice picture :)

Seriously, it is important for marketing among other things. Imagine you arrive to a new project...it is good to see that there are several contributing to it. Probably this page is not the best, but is something more.

Mariano

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:
Added !

Laurent.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Laurent,

I'd like to be added to http://www.pharo-project.org/community/contributors . My picture is attached. Description text could be "Contributed the default anti-aliased fonts and the SimpleMorphic UI framework. Web page at www.jvuletich.org".

Thank you.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [Pharo-project] Are you a Pharo contributor ??? [WAS] Re: Pharo Open Source Smalltalk — Contributors

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think it's a great idea to have a picture and short description.
Maybe we could have something more uniform with the same size for each picture ?

Yes sure, and maybe put a kind of table were each of us is a row, and all data is one column and the picture is another one. So they are aligned.

But first the first :)  Get the contributors and then we take care about the make up ehehe

Laurent may be able to take care about the makeup ?

Cheers

Mariano

Regards,

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> if true...then what are you wainting for?
>
> http://www.pharo-project.org/community/contributors
>
> Send you data and nice picture :)
>
> Seriously, it is important for marketing among other things. Imagine you
> arrive to a new project...it is good to see that there are several
> contributing to it. Probably this page is not the best, but is something
> more.
>
> Mariano
>

> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Added !
>> Laurent.
>> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Laurent,
>>>
>>> I'd like to be added to
>>> http://www.pharo-project.org/community/contributors . My picture is
>>> attached. Description text could be "Contributed the default anti-aliased
>>> fonts and the SimpleMorphic UI framework. Web page at www.jvuletich.org".
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Juan Vuletich
>>

> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

--
Serge Stinckwich
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [Pharo-project] Are you a Pharo contributor ??? [WAS] Re: Pharo Open Source Smalltalk — Contributors

laurent laffont

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think it's a great idea to have a picture and short description.
Maybe we could have something more uniform with the same size for each picture ?

Yes sure, and maybe put a kind of table were each of us is a row, and all data is one column and the picture is another one. So they are aligned.

We should just adapt the CSS. I don't know how to modify it in CMSBox.

Laurent