Array inspector Items view Selection broken

Array inspector Items view Selection broken

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
When you inspect an array, like #(1 2 3), using the Items view in the GT Inspector, a selection of an item/element results in a sub GT tab with another array containing that item/element, not the item/element itself as it should be.

Anyone else seeing this ?

Sven

Re: Array inspector Items view Selection broken

Julien Delplanque-2
I can relate.

I encountered this bug today and days before as well.

I was going to ask about it as well.

Cheers,

Julien

---
Julien Delplanque
Doctorant à l’Université de Lille
Bâtiment B 40, Avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Numéro de téléphone: +333 59 35 86 40

Le 10 oct. 2018 à 21:20, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> a écrit :

When you inspect an array, like #(1 2 3), using the Items view in the GT Inspector, a selection of an item/element results in a sub GT tab with another array containing that item/element, not the item/element itself as it should be.

Anyone else seeing this ?

Sven

Re: Array inspector Items view Selection broken

Tudor Girba-2
Indeed.

The issue comes from this commit:
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/1889

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.feenk.com

"You can inspect and adapt only what is explicit."

Re: Array inspector Items view Selection broken

Marcus Denker-4

On 11 Oct 2018, at 05:44, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

Indeed.

The issue comes from this commit:
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/1889

I made a revert PR

and re-opened the issue tracker entry:

We need to fix that bug… we had already multiple issue tracker entries for it.

Marcus