Article

Johan Brichau-2
I propose we start using the github project and issue tracker.

Johan

Re: Article

Julian Fitzell-2
Sounds like a good idea, Johan. I don't love Github's issue tracker if I'm honest, but it's a logical place to be unless anyone has a better suggestion.

Julian

On 12 March 2015 at 20:09, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
I propose we start using the github project and issue tracker.

Johan

Re: Article

Philippe Marschall
On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 9:42 AM, Julian Fitzell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea, Johan. I don't love Github's issue tracker if I'm
> honest, but it's a logical place to be unless anyone has a better
> suggestion.

I'm not too thrilled about github's isse tracker either. Basically
what Julian said.

Cheers
Philippe