Artifact

HilaireFernandes
Hello,

A few demo examples from Artifact does not work in a Pharo 3.0
environment. An empty document or a document I can't open with standard
linux pdf viewer.

I list them here:

-datatableWithCaptions
-datatable
-paragraph
-mosaique
-arrow
-brochure
-horizontalLayout

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Artifact

HilaireFernandes
And all tests are greem

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Artifact

HilaireFernandes
It looks like only the brochure example is broken because it block the
image.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Artifact

Olivier Auverlot
Hi Hilaire,

I just tried the stable version of Artefact in a Pharo 3.0 image. All demos are ok but I uses Mac OS X.

Could you test with Acrobat Reader  on Linux? The PDF reader (Evince ?) has a lack of functionalities and it's not a good thing to use it. Many PDF specifications are not or bad supported. The situation are the same that with browsers and the support of HTML. Only Acrobat Reader can be considered as validation tool.

Best regards
Olivier ;-)

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Artifact

HilaireFernandes
Okay may be a network problem to retrieve the JPG picutre for the
brochure example

Thanks

Hilaire

--