As promised, the sequel!

As promised, the sequel! – https://levelup.gitconnected.com/how-is-smalltalks-revival-like-the-e-car-s-revival-128534792a9a
Richard, another entertaining smalltalk read; thx :) If when you wrote the prequel you hadn't already meant to follow up w/ the e-car parallel...
Just to clarify, as I see it: -- this OP (http://forum.world.st/Smalltalk-It-s-Not-Your-Grandfather-s-Programming-Language-tp5109548.html) an...
Thanks, xap... This is citation enough for me. (It's also documented in the comment section of his articles, which is where it actually origina...
tbrunz, my comment above was to pander to my own selfish views of how-the-world-ought -to-work than for your benefit ;-) My own druthers would...
Getting an idea suggestion for an article is plagiarism??? I get ideas from all kinds of sources. From friends. From strangers. From televisio...
"Getting an idea suggestion for an article is plagiarism???" perhaps that was rhetorical, what with the tripled punctuation. erring o...
Exactly. I gave you a suggestion for an article. That's hardly plagiarism by any definition. Keep up the good work, Richard! You're selfles...
Thanks, xap! Great sequel, Richard. I really like the lead image, too. (Red was a good choice.) This makes me wonder what other technology ...
Thanks, Ted. Yes, I chose red for the Tesla because it complements the blue I chose for the Maserati. You see, everything I do has a reason. ...