Assets import

Henrik Sperre Johansen
Hi!
There are Asset imports in the images with png-files imported as
AlphaCompositedImages.
However, the import_png: defined in the included Assets-IDE package
reads png files as OpaqueImages, with... less than stellar results.

Does anyone know where to get a hold of the version of the package used
when building f.ex. BehaviorIcons?

Cheers,
Henry

Re: Assets import

Henrik Sperre Johansen
On 12.10.2012 18:01, Henrik Sperre Johansen wrote:

> Hi!
> There are Asset imports in the images with png-files imported as
> AlphaCompositedImages.
> However, the import_png: defined in the included Assets-IDE package
> reads png files as OpaqueImages, with... less than stellar results.
>
> Does anyone know where to get a hold of the version of the package
> used when building f.ex. BehaviorIcons?
>
> Cheers,
> Henry
Nevermind, I just realized 2 seconds later it is done by subclassing
AlphaBlendedIcons rather than Assets.

Cheers,
Henry

Re: Assets import

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
You need to subclass from AlphaBlendedIcons to get AlphaCompositeImages as assets.

-Boris