Attaching an object to an application

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

I'm developping a blog application for Seaside. All the entries
(messages and their comments) of a given blog will be stored in a
BlogRepository.

For example, if I have three applications:

seaside/stephblog
seaside/cyrilblog
seaside/jpblog

I would like 3 repositories, one for each application.

How can I do this please ?

Thank you

Re: Attaching an object to an application

Lukas Renggli
> I'm developping a blog application for Seaside. All the entries
> (messages and their comments) of a given blog will be stored in a
> BlogRepository.

Do you know that a blog server was once developed as a community
effort a few years ago? Shouldn't be difficult to port to the current
version of Seaside. I only wonder where the "official" code repository
is located. I am sure you'll be able to find a wiki page about this
project.

> I would like 3 repositories, one for each application.

See the Seaside configuration interface in Pier, I do exactly that to
attach a kernel to a Seaside application.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> I'm developping a blog application for Seaside. All the entries
>> (messages and their comments) of a given blog will be stored in a
>> BlogRepository.
>
> Do you know that a blog server was once developed as a community
> effort a few years ago? Shouldn't be difficult to port to the current
> version of Seaside. I only wonder where the "official" code repository
> is located. I am sure you'll be able to find a wiki page about this
> project.

Thank you for this. I may have a look at it. But I think it's better for
the book if I design the application with the book in mind.

>> I would like 3 repositories, one for each application.
>
> See the Seaside configuration interface in Pier, I do exactly that to
> attach a kernel to a Seaside application.

Thank you Lukas