Attachments in WAEmailMessages.

Diogenes Moreira
Hi Folks..

I Implemented de Attachments Funcionality in the WAEMailMessage.

May be this will be usefull..

pay attencion in the GRPlatform im only implement mimeEncode for Pharo..

Best.

PD: Example
|mail|
mail := WAEMailMessage new.
mail addAttachmentFor: aStream withName: aStringWithTheFileName

Seaside-Pharo-Email-DiogenesMoreira.10.mcz (6K) Download Attachment
Seaside-Email-DiogenesMoreira.21.mcz (12K) Download Attachment

Re: Attachments in WAEmailMessages.

Philippe Marschall
2011/2/24 Diogenes Moreira <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Folks..
> I Implemented de Attachments Funcionality in the WAEMailMessage.
> May be this will be usefull..
> pay attencion in the GRPlatform im only implement mimeEncode for Pharo..
> Best.
> PD: Example
> |mail|
> mail := WAEMailMessage new.
> mail addAttachmentFor: aStream withName: aStringWithTheFileName

Thanks
Philippe