Attempting to run Squeak all-in-one download on ubuntu linux

Attempting to run Squeak all-in-one download on ubuntu linux – Folks, I am trying to run squeak on Ubuntu Linux. I downloaded the zip file, extracted it into the same directory, made the squeak.sh executabl...
Hi Hari, IA32 libs seem to be missing on your system. sudo apt-get install curl libc6:i386 libssl1.0.0:i386 libX11.6:i386 libGL.1:i386 lib...
Hi Herbert, Thank you for the suggestion. However I am still unsuccessful. After executing your suggested command, I got the following e...
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017, Hari wrote: > Hi Herbert, > > Thank you for the suggestion. > > However I am still unsuccessful. >...
Hi Levente, Thank you for your response. I followed Milan's instructions and they worked. Be that as it may, in respect of your questions, two ...
Hi Herbert, On 27.02.2017, at 23:29, Levente Uzonyi <leves@...> wrote: > On Mon, 27 Feb 2017, Hari wrote: > >> Hi Herbert, &g...
Hi Hari, sorry, I'm an inexperienced Linux user. I got this knowledge from: https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/pharo-ubuntu-14-04-1-...
Hi Hari, You can try the 64bit version of Squeak http://files.squeak.org/5.1/Squeak5.1-16549-64bit/Squeak5.1-16549-64bit-201608171728-Linux.zi...
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017, Milan Vavra wrote: > Hi Hari, > > You can try the 64bit version of Squeak > http://files.squeak.org/5.1/Squeak5....