Author of method

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello all,

I'm stumped.  How does the browser display the author initials/name/whatever-it-uses?  Can I go from a CompiledMethod to the name of the author?

Bill

Re: Author of method

Adrian Lienhard
The last author is stored in the source. You can get it (including the
timestamp) as follows:

(CompiledMethod compiledMethodAt: #timeStamp) timeStamp

HTH,
Adrian

On Oct 31, 2009, at 19:40 , Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm stumped.  How does the browser display the author initials/name/
> whatever-it-uses?  Can I go from a CompiledMethod to the name of the
> author?
>
> Bill

Re: Author of method

Schwab,Wilhelm K