Auto login page for pier...

LawsonEnglish
Is there an option for a page similar to this for Pier?

Suggestions on how to make my own, if there isn't?

Thanks.

Lawson

Re: Auto login page for pier...

Lukas Renggli
I don't understand what exactly you are trying to do, can you explain?

Lukas

On 14 June 2010 07:44, Lawson English <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there an option for a page similar to this for Pier?

> Suggestions on how to make my own, if there isn't?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Lawson

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Auto login page for pier...

LawsonEnglish
On 6/13/10 10:47 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> I don't understand what exactly you are trying to do, can you explain?

Well, it would be ok for people to register  automatically without
administrator interaction: just enter a name and password and they're set.

Lawson