Autocomplete for all methods?

Jeff M.
New to Dolphin, but can't seem to find this anywhere. The autocomplete
feature is a God-send for me, while I get used to the hierarchy, etc.

However, right now I really have to guess at what a function might be
called and start typing it, then hope the autocomplete finds something
appropriate.

Is it possible (through a keystroke perhaps) to bring up the
autocomplete immediately and show all available variables, methods,
etc. Most are obvious, but some are a bit frustrating. For example,
setting the title of a window could be:

setTitle:
setText:
setCaption:
setWindowTitle:

However, just typing "set" doesn't autocomplete. I have to type "setT"
or "setC" and hope I'm on the right track.

Thanks!

Jeff M.

Re: Autocomplete for all methods?

Tim M
Ctrl-.  (ctrl dot) brings up autocomplete - I recall asking the same
question a while back too.

Its a small thing but I find it helps too. By the way - you might be
interested in Intelli-Dolphin for some other handy things
(http://www.macta.f2s.com/Thoughts/dolphin.html) that add some other
key stroke based things.

Tim

Re: Autocomplete for all methods?

Jeff M.
Thanks! Intelli-Dolphin looks like something that is worth trying, too.
So thanks twice-over. :)

Jeff M.