Automatic Code Documentation

Phil
Hi All,

Is anyone doing automatic code documentation from GemStone?

Is there a preferred framework?

I'm keen to produce high quality documentation of code frameworks and would like to be able to generate both publishable, and web-able documentation from class and method comments.

Any recommendations?

Cheers,

Phil

Re: Automatic Code Documentation

YossiDM
I'm not aware of any that are specifically for GLASS, but I am working on one with my coworker. It's very much geared toward our project and integrates a lot of different SCM type things together. It's probably awhile off for release, but we were thinking of throwing it out there with just a few of the smaller pieces. I don't think it is anything like what is currently out there, but just to give you an idea of what does exist that may be able to be easily ported:

http://code.google.com/p/smalltalklabsbrowser
http://soek.goodies.st.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html
http://groups.google.com/group/bibliocello (Dale's project, though strictly not direct documentation
http://magaloma.seasidehosting.st/

You might want to talk to some of the authors of the above.