Automatic code cleaner for Pharo

CyrilFerlicot
Hi everyone!

Today I released the v1.1.0 of Chanel, a project to automatically clean
Pharo code to make it more readable and efficient.

https://github.com/jecisc/Chanel

This project is composed of a list of cleaners. You can choose those you
want and the version of Pharo you code needs to run on (to reject
cleaners transforming code to use methods from recent Pharo versions)
then run them of a list of packages.

It is advised to check carefully the cleaned code because some cleaners
might introduce bugs in edge cases. I tried to detail them in the
documentation:

https://github.com/jecisc/Chanel/blob/master/resources/doc/documentation.md

Find the full changelog of this release here:
https://github.com/jecisc/Chanel/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

More cleaners to come in the future :)

Have a nice day.

--