Automatic code refactoring in Pharo 5.0?

Automatic code refactoring in Pharo 5.0?

Marco Naddeo
Hi,

I'm using Pharo 5.0 and sometimes looking to code I previously wrote, I realize that all local variables have been renamed as tmp1, tmp2, tmp3, and so on; or that the arguments of a block have been renamed as arg1, arg2, arg3, and so on.

I don't understand if some automatic refactoring of the code is enabled (and when it would be eventually executed, because such renaming of variables does not happen immediately after saving), I had a look to the System Settings but I could not figure it out.

Could you please help me?

Marco

Marco

Re: Automatic code refactoring in Pharo 5.0?

Marco Naddeo
Thank you! The changes file was not missing but for some strange reason it lacked some changes.

I recovered from an old image.

Thanks again,
Marco