Automatic generation of abstract methods

Automatic generation of abstract methods

cdelaunay
Hello,

Would it be difficult to generate automatically superclass-abstract methods (with an empty contents) when creating a new subclass?
For example, imagine I want to make my own subclass of Collection. As there is a lot of methods in this class and probably abstract methods, it would be cool to see them directly in my subclass without having to look to Collection method one by one (?).
I'm probably not the first to ask this question, but in case it is, that's done:)

Re: Automatic generation of abstract methods

Simon Denier-3

On 12 avr. 2010, at 14:26, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Would it be difficult to generate automatically superclass-abstract methods (with an empty contents) when creating a new subclass?
> For example, imagine I want to make my own subclass of Collection. As there is a lot of methods in this class and probably abstract methods, it would be cool to see them directly in my subclass without having to look to Collection method one by one (?).
> I'm probably not the first to ask this question, but in case it is, that's done:)

Normally there is already a refactoring for that. Context menu>refactor class>realize

--
 Simon

Re: Automatic generation of abstract methods

Denis Kudriashov
And there is DynamicProtocols. Which show abstract methods and more