Available Dolphin 4.0

rogerioluis
I was work with VA for smalltalk last year, now i am work with
Object Studio, but i would like to evaluate Dolphin 4.0. Is there a
full version of Dolphin 4.0(try and Buy) ?
thanks

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Re: Available Dolphin 4.0

Andy Bower
Hi,

> I was work with VA for smalltalk last year, now i am work with
> Object Studio, but i would like to evaluate Dolphin 4.0. Is there a
> full version of Dolphin 4.0(try and Buy) ?
> thanks

Unfortunately, we don't have a trial version of Dolphin available. However,
you might like to poll for recommendations from this group and give the
Dolphin Value Edition a try at $69.95.

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support