Award.... new process :)

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi smalltalkers

for the awards it seems that the registration server has still a problem.
I suggest that you prepare your video and that you send a title and a little description of your project
as a reply to this mail. We will manage it differently but we will do this great competition.

Re: Award.... new process :)

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Here is our submission for the ESUG Innovation Awards:

Title: GT Inspector
Submitter: Andrei Chis, Tudor Girba, Alex Syrel
Smalltalk Dialect: Pharo
Affiliation: University of Bern, tudorgirba.com
Country: Switzerland
Licence: MIT

Cheers,
The Glamorous Team

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi smalltalkers

for the awards it seems that the registration server has still a problem.
I suggest that you prepare your video and that you send a title and a little description of your project
as a reply to this mail. We will manage it differently but we will do this great competition.

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Award.... new process :)

Stéphane Ducasse
super!