BIG NEWS: El Carrillon is the 1st Smalltalk IoT project to appear in the RaspberryPi magazine

BIG NEWS: El Carrillon is the 1st Smalltalk IoT project to appear in the RaspberryPi magazine

Mariano Martinez Peck
Dear all,

I am so happy to share with you some BIG NEWS:

El Carrillon [1] is the first VASmalltalk IoT [2] project to appear as a showcase in the official RaspberryPi magazine, The MagPi! [3]. It was a pleasure for me to work on the project with Gerardo Richarte, and thanks to Instantiations for their support!

Re: BIG NEWS: El Carrillon is the 1st Smalltalk IoT project to appear in the RaspberryPi magazine

Jerry Kott-3
Congratulations! This is really cool!

Jerry Kott
This message has been digitally signed.
PGP Fingerprint:
A9181736DD2F1B6CC7CF9E51AC8514F48C0979A5