Back Button

Bernat Romagosa
Hi list,

Some users of our app are complaining they can't use the back button, so I've been checking the code in iliad.js to see if I could make it work, and I've noticed there's some code meant to handle this:

/* ---
* Enable bookmarking for ajax actions
* and fix the back button
* -------------------------------------------------------------- */

But it doesn't seem to work. Is there a flag that has to be set in order for it to work? Or was that a feature that never worked?

Thanks!

Bernat.

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Back Button

Nicolas Petton

Hi,

I guess you mean using the back button together with AJAX actions?

Then you would need to use #action:hash: for that, and using the route
stream to restore the state, see
http://smalltalk.gnu.org/blog/nico/bookmarking-ajax-applications-iliad-and-fixing-back-button

HTH,
Nico