Background Changer

Daniel Galdames
Hi,
  I tend change the background on Pharo a lot, so i made a little application to change the background using an image gallery, so you can see the image you want to put on the background.
You can load it with:

Gofer new
package: 'BackgroundChanger';
load.

It register on the World menu->System->Change Background
It will ask for a directory with images, and then show you a gallery with the images on that directory.
Then you can select an image, and select the layout for the background.
Greetings,
  Daniel Galdames G.

Re: Background Changer

Felipe Bañados Schwerter
awesome!

--
Felipe Bañados Schwerter
Estudiante de Ingeniería Civil en Computación
http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~fbanados
Universidad de Chile

Re: Background Changer

Alexandre Bergel-5
Excellent!

Something cool would be to pick some backgrounds from a website, and change it automatically every hour or so.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu