Bad copied class comment

1 message Options

Bad copied class comment

EstebanLM
"I am a copy of class IceBitbucketRepositoryType. This comment is copied from there, and might not be entirely accurate

I resolve Bitbucket repositories”

I’m sorry, this is plain wrong.
No comment is the way to go to make users know they have to ad a comment.
The only thing that will come from this is that we will have a system full of “I’m a copy of…” class comments.
THE RED EXCLAMATION MARK IS THERE ON PURPOSE! So you remember to add a comment.

Comment properly your classes. There is no other way. There is no shorter way. There is no easier way.

I will revert this change.
Please do not make me lose my time submitting again such kind of change (yes, I’m annoyed because every two years I have to discuss the same).
Instead, if you do not like the mark, spend a bit of tine helping us to comment the system.

Cheers,
Esteban