BalloonCanvas>>drawPolygon

hilaire
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BalloonCanvas>>drawPolygon

stephane ducasse
this is not an issue that we were aware of. At least I did not.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BalloonCanvas>>drawPolygon

Fernando olivero-2
Yes, we should fight against the jagged figures of our Morphs! Cairo
is a first step. Another option would be to work on a different Athens
backend for IOS, based on Quartz. The overall goal is to ditch Cairo
in favor of hardware accelerated backends.

Fernando

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BalloonCanvas>>drawPolygon

stephane ducasse
hilaire

can you open a bug entry on the pharo bug tracker? so that we can have a look.

Stef

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BalloonCanvas>>drawPolygon

stephane ducasse
good idea!
create a bug entry so that we do not forget