Baseline test results

Michael Roberts-2
I have uploaded my cs to generate baseline test results here:

and linked it off the wiki
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/BaselineTestResults.

Anyone with write access to the wiki is welcome to run the tests in
new images / updates and post the results.  Anyone with time on their
hands can also fill in the history!  It is almost automated. See the
issue for a todo list; you can also post comments there. If anyone is
interested in reviewing or improving please do.  Perhaps this could be
run as new pre-built images are uploaded to the download area?

thanks,

Mike

Re: Baseline test results

Stéphane Ducasse
where is the cs?
why don't you publish it in PharoTaskForces?

Stef

On Jul 13, 2009, at 11:21 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:

> I have uploaded my cs to generate baseline test results here:

> and linked it off the wiki
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/BaselineTestResults.
>
> Anyone with write access to the wiki is welcome to run the tests in
> new images / updates and post the results.  Anyone with time on their
> hands can also fill in the history!  It is almost automated. See the
> issue for a todo list; you can also post comments there. If anyone is
> interested in reviewing or improving please do.  Perhaps this could be
> run as new pre-built images are uploaded to the download area?
>
> thanks,
>
> Mike

Re: Baseline test results

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
where is the cs?

why don't you publish it in PharoTaskForces?

Stef

On Jul 13, 2009, at 11:21 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:

> I have uploaded my cs to generate baseline test results here:

> and linked it off the wiki
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/BaselineTestResults.
>
> Anyone with write access to the wiki is welcome to run the tests in
> new images / updates and post the results.  Anyone with time on their
> hands can also fill in the history!  It is almost automated. See the
> issue for a todo list; you can also post comments there. If anyone is
> interested in reviewing or improving please do.  Perhaps this could be
> run as new pre-built images are uploaded to the download area?
>
> thanks,
>
> Mike

Re: Baseline test results

Michael Roberts-2
I just did the simplest thing I could think of ;-) I will put
something in the task forces. Could someone please update the wiki to
include this repository, and to link that into our process
documentation.  I could not find anything, just in the mail archives.

thanks,
Mike