Basic HTML to Seaside converter

1 message Options

Basic HTML to Seaside converter

Esteban A. Maringolo
Hi all,

I just released a tiny project I worked on this weekend and in part
today. An HTML to Seaside converter:
<https://github.com/eMaringolo/converter>

I know there was Seafox [1] but it works as a Firefox extension but
the mappings are manual and I tried to make mine automatic (although I
couldn't fully) and integrated with the environment.

The end objective is to be able to convert Bootstrap or Material
Design Lite html code and generate the canvas selectors for those
brushes that aren't 1:1 mappings with a simple tag.

I'm not there yet, but I wanted to share it before as with works now,
even unfinished, because I'm on a personal journey to share "not
perfect" but still usable code to the community.

I will appreciate any input, ideas or pull requests on this. :)

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo

[1] http://seafox.seasidehosting.st