Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Basic rules of life in this team!

Stéphane Ducasse
May be this is time to resend this email... sadly.

> Hi guys
>
> apparently gwenael is reading this mailing-list and you too, so could you tell
> him that I would appreciate that he replies (not only by email but this is a first step but) by actions
> to my mails, if they are of any values of course. Sorry but I'm mad that I have to write this kind of mail.
>
> Just a point for everybody:
> My door is **always** open and you can drop by and say hello I'm here and I'm doing that
> when you are back from holidays or when you want.
> Saying hello is the first level of communication.
>
> Second I'm *really* busy BUT YOU are always *more* important that my business so
> you can always interrupt me.
>
> Third, since you do not really know what is to work on several (too many) things at the same
> time, focus on your PhD AND push information to me since I'm constantly rescheduling my
> tasks list. Pulling information KILLS me and I do not like that.
>
> Fourth, realize that you are payed more than people at EMD for example mariano.
>
> Again again again no communication hurts me and I do not like that.

> I hate that you do not communicate with me since it makes me losing more time!!!!!
> Now again don't get me really mad because I'm a butcher in such case. If this is you or me, this will be you.
>
> Sad but it seems that I already said that, so may be this is the occasion to learn.
> Now I'm sure that if you do not learn life will make it and it will be a pain one day or another.
>
> Stef

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Basic rules of life in this team!

Stéphane Ducasse
sorry this mail was for our team at lille.

Stef

On Jan 8, 2011, at 5:13 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> May be this is time to resend this email... sadly.
>
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> apparently gwenael is reading this mailing-list and you too, so could you tell
>> him that I would appreciate that he replies (not only by email but this is a first step but) by actions
>> to my mails, if they are of any values of course. Sorry but I'm mad that I have to write this kind of mail.
>>
>> Just a point for everybody:
>> My door is **always** open and you can drop by and say hello I'm here and I'm doing that
>> when you are back from holidays or when you want.
>> Saying hello is the first level of communication.
>>
>> Second I'm *really* busy BUT YOU are always *more* important that my business so
>> you can always interrupt me.
>>
>> Third, since you do not really know what is to work on several (too many) things at the same
>> time, focus on your PhD AND push information to me since I'm constantly rescheduling my
>> tasks list. Pulling information KILLS me and I do not like that.
>>
>> Fourth, realize that you are payed more than people at EMD for example mariano.
>>
>> Again again again no communication hurts me and I do not like that.
>
>> I hate that you do not communicate with me since it makes me losing more time!!!!!
>> Now again don't get me really mad because I'm a butcher in such case. If this is you or me, this will be you.
>>
>> Sad but it seems that I already said that, so may be this is the occasion to learn.
>> Now I'm sure that if you do not learn life will make it and it will be a pain one day or another.
>>
>> Stef
>
>