Battle of Eastnoth and Ludus running on 0.13

Battle of Eastnoth and Ludus running on 0.13

philippeback
Hello,

I've been working on getting those 2 nice projects working again.

Ludus in in here:

I've also been writing a couple of small markdown files for Amber.

i'll use these for my prez @ Google DevFest this afternoon.

Question: in Easnoth,

((jQuery at: #browser) at: #mozilla)

is not working in 0.13

What should I replace it with?
I commented that out and just used the Chrome version but I'd like to have the Firefox version too.

Phil

Re: Battle of Eastnoth and Ludus running on 0.13

Hannes Hirzel
I have merged the amber examples which are ready for 0.13 into a
single branch named gh53

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-examples/tree/gh53

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-examples/issues/53

--Hannes

> Hello,
>
> I've been working on getting those 2 nice projects working again.
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/easnoth
>
> Ludus in in here:
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/gdev
>
> I've also been writing a couple of small markdown files for Amber.
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/getting-ready
>
> i'll use these for my prez @ Google DevFest this afternoon.
>

> Question: in Easnoth,
>
> ((jQuery at: #browser) at: #mozilla)
>
> is not working in 0.13
>
> What should I replace it with?
> I commented that out and just used the Chrome version but I'd like to have
> the Firefox version too.
>
> Phil

Re: Battle of Eastnoth and Ludus running on 0.13

Bernat Romagosa
Hey Phil,

Cool! Why don't you issue a pull request into the official Ludus repo?

By the way, you may want to check out the OVNI game as a nice complete example of a game with menus, simple AI, etc.

Cheers!

Bernat.

I have merged the amber examples which are ready for 0.13 into a
single branch named gh53

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-examples/tree/gh53

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-examples/issues/53

--Hannes

> Hello,
>
> I've been working on getting those 2 nice projects working again.
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/easnoth
>
> Ludus in in here:
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/gdev
>
> I've also been writing a couple of small markdown files for Amber.
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/getting-ready
>
> i'll use these for my prez @ Google DevFest this afternoon.
>

> Question: in Easnoth,
>
> ((jQuery at: #browser) at: #mozilla)
>
> is not working in 0.13
>
> What should I replace it with?
> I commented that out and just used the Chrome version but I'd like to have
> the Firefox version too.
>
> Phil

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Battle of Eastnoth and Ludus running on 0.13

philippeback

Coz I needed the demo running for my afternoon session at Google Dev Fest.

Phil

Le 15 nov. 2014 21:02, "Bernat Romagosa" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hey Phil,

Cool! Why don't you issue a pull request into the official Ludus repo?

By the way, you may want to check out the OVNI game as a nice complete example of a game with menus, simple AI, etc.

Cheers!

Bernat.

I have merged the amber examples which are ready for 0.13 into a
single branch named gh53

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-examples/tree/gh53

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-examples/issues/53

--Hannes

> Hello,
>
> I've been working on getting those 2 nice projects working again.
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/easnoth
>
> Ludus in in here:
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/gdev
>
> I've also been writing a couple of small markdown files for Amber.
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/getting-ready
>
> i'll use these for my prez @ Google DevFest this afternoon.
>

> Question: in Easnoth,
>
> ((jQuery at: #browser) at: #mozilla)
>
> is not working in 0.13
>
> What should I replace it with?
> I commented that out and just used the Chrome version but I'd like to have
> the Firefox version too.
>
> Phil

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Battle of Eastnoth and Ludus running on 0.13

Bernat Romagosa

Yeah, I didn't mean right now, of course :)

On Nov 15, 2014 11:27 PM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Coz I needed the demo running for my afternoon session at Google Dev Fest.

Phil

Le 15 nov. 2014 21:02, "Bernat Romagosa" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hey Phil,

Cool! Why don't you issue a pull request into the official Ludus repo?

By the way, you may want to check out the OVNI game as a nice complete example of a game with menus, simple AI, etc.

Cheers!

Bernat.

I have merged the amber examples which are ready for 0.13 into a
single branch named gh53

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-examples/tree/gh53

https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-examples/issues/53

--Hannes

> Hello,
>
> I've been working on getting those 2 nice projects working again.
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/easnoth
>
> Ludus in in here:
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/gdev
>
> I've also been writing a couple of small markdown files for Amber.
>
> https://github.com/philippeback/getting-ready
>
> i'll use these for my prez @ Google DevFest this afternoon.
>

> Question: in Easnoth,
>
> ((jQuery at: #browser) at: #mozilla)
>
> is not working in 0.13
>
> What should I replace it with?
> I commented that out and just used the Chrome version but I'd like to have
> the Firefox version too.
>
> Phil

Bernat Romagosa.