Beginer

Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima
Hi,

        Is there any documentation for begginers about configuring and running a simple HTTP and HTTPS server or can anyone give me a hand plz?

thanx in advance....
--
 Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima   <[hidden email]>

Re: Beginer

Bruce Badger-3
On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 03:36, Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any documentation for begginers about configuring and running a simple HTTP and HTTPS server or can anyone give me a hand plz?

What platform are you on?  (Squeak/VisualWorks/GemStone)

http://www.openskills.com

Re: Beginer

Janko Mivšek
Ops, I forgot to reply to list too ...

-------- Izvirno sporoc(ilo --------
Zadeva: Re: [Swazoo-devel] Beginer
Datum: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:31:19 +0200
Od: Janko Miv�ek <[hidden email]>
Organizacija: EraNova d.o.o.
Za: Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima <[hidden email]>
Sklici: <[hidden email]>

Hi Marcelo,

As usual we are lazy writing docs :)

Standard way is to configure by changing sites.cnf and run SwwazooServer
configureFrom: 'sites.cnf then start SwazooServer start.

Here is an example sites.cnf:

<Site>
  <SiteIdentifier ip: '127.0.0.1' port: 8888 host: 'localhost' >
  <CompositeResource uriPattern: '/'>
   <CompositeResource uriPattern: 'foo'>
    <HelloWorldResource uriPattern: 'Howdy'>
   </CompositeResource>
  </CompositeResource>
  <FileResource uriPattern: '/' filePath: '.'>
</Site>

See contents of vw7.2/goodies/other/Swazoo .

I hope this will help you for the start.

Janko

Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima pravi:

--
Janko Mivsek
Systems Architect

--
Janko Mivsek
Systems Architect

Re: Beginer

Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima
i cant find swazoo server and httpserver doesnt have a configurationFro method...

Janko Miv?ek writes:

> Ops, I forgot to reply to list too ...
>
> -------- Izvirno sporoc(ilo --------
> Zadeva: Re: [Swazoo-devel] Beginer
> Datum: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:31:19 +0200
> Od: Janko Miv?ek <[hidden email]>
> Organizacija: EraNova d.o.o.
> Za: Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima <[hidden email]>
> Sklici: <[hidden email]>
>
> Hi Marcelo,
>
> As usual we are lazy writing docs :)
>
> Standard way is to configure by changing sites.cnf and run SwwazooServer
> configureFrom: 'sites.cnf then start SwazooServer start.
>
> Here is an example sites.cnf:
>
> <Site>
>  <SiteIdentifier ip: '127.0.0.1' port: 8888 host: 'localhost' >
>  <CompositeResource uriPattern: '/'>
>   <CompositeResource uriPattern: 'foo'>
>    <HelloWorldResource uriPattern: 'Howdy'>
>   </CompositeResource>
>  </CompositeResource>
>  <FileResource uriPattern: '/' filePath: '.'>
> </Site>
>
> See contents of vw7.2/goodies/other/Swazoo .
>
> I hope this will help you for the start.
>
> Janko
>
> Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima pravi:
> >Hi,
> >
> > Is there any documentation for begginers about configuring and
> > running a simple HTTP and HTTPS server or can anyone give me a hand
> > plz?
> >
> >thanx in advance....
>
> --
> Janko Mivsek
> Systems Architect
> EraNova d.o.o.
> Ljubljana, Slovenia
> http://www.eranova.si
>

> --
> Janko Mivsek
> Systems Architect
> EraNova d.o.o.
> Ljubljana, Slovenia
> http://www.eranova.si

 Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima   <[hidden email]>

Re: Beginer

Marcelo Takeshi Fukushima
never mind... i got it now...