Best way to clear the Transcript?

philippeback
I am looking for a way to clear the Transcript.

There is no direct command like Transcript clear available.

I do not want to reopen a new one, just be able to clear one with code, so that I can leave the window placed properly where I want it.

TIA
Phil

Re: Best way to clear the Transcript?

Peter Uhnak
What version of Pharo?

`Transcript clear.` does exactly that. :)

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 8:49 AM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am looking for a way to clear the Transcript.

There is no direct command like Transcript clear available.

I do not want to reopen a new one, just be able to clear one with code, so that I can leave the window placed properly where I want it.

TIA
Phil

Re: Best way to clear the Transcript?

John Pfersich