Best way to dump objects to the screen?

Rick Flower-2
Paolo et-al,

What's the best way to dump raw variables/objects to the screen when
debugging new code?  I realize that most objects are going to have
various types of data stored in them and would love a nice easy
way to dump them to the screen so I can figure out what they've got
in them.. Thx!

Re: Best way to dump objects to the screen?

Paolo Bonzini-2
Il 25/09/2012 19:47, Rick Flower ha scritto:
> Paolo et-al,
>
> What's the best way to dump raw variables/objects to the screen when
> debugging new code?  I realize that most objects are going to have
> various types of data stored in them and would love a nice easy
> way to dump them to the screen so I can figure out what they've got
> in them.. Thx!

Looks like you already discovered "examine".

Paolo