BestWebFrameworks

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

Finally a website to congratulate authors, because they put Smalltalk
right on the first page! Aida and Seaside Smalltalk web frameworks are
so far mentioned. Go there and rate/review them!

        http://www.bestwebframeworks.com/

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: BestWebFrameworks

Philippe Marschall
2011/10/16 Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]>:
> Hi guys,
>
> Finally a website to congratulate authors, because they put Smalltalk
> right on the first page! Aida and Seaside Smalltalk web frameworks are
> so far mentioned. Go there and rate/review them!

Seaside is not MVC. I don't know who put that there.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: BestWebFrameworks

NorbertHartl

Am 16.10.2011 um 14:43 schrieb Philippe Marschall:

> 2011/10/16 Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Finally a website to congratulate authors, because they put Smalltalk
>> right on the first page! Aida and Seaside Smalltalk web frameworks are
>> so far mentioned. Go there and rate/review them!
>
> Seaside is not MVC. I don't know who put that there.

Well, in the java web frameworks list they have hibernate. That tells something.

Norbert

Re: BestWebFrameworks

Janko Mivšek
S, Philippe Marschall piše:
> 2011/10/16 Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]>:

>> Finally a website to congratulate authors, because they put Smalltalk
>> right on the first page! Aida and Seaside Smalltalk web frameworks are
>> so far mentioned. Go there and rate/review them!
>
> Seaside is not MVC. I don't know who put that there.

On Wikipedia's Comparison it is tagged as MVC:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Web_application_frameworks

It seems that authors find information for inital frameworks from this
and other Wikipedia articles. I'd therefore contact them for any
correction directly.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: BestWebFrameworks

stephane ducasse
I guess that I know who wrote http://www.bestwebframeworks.com/web-framework-review/smalltalk/106/seaside/

:)

On Oct 16, 2011, at 1:56 PM, Janko Mivšek wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Finally a website to congratulate authors, because they put Smalltalk
> right on the first page! Aida and Seaside Smalltalk web frameworks are
> so far mentioned. Go there and rate/review them!
>
> http://www.bestwebframeworks.com/
>

> Best regards
> Janko
>

> --
> Janko Mivšek
> Aida/Web
> Smalltalk Web Application Server
> http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: BestWebFrameworks

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
can't register to vote.

Seems they have a bug in the validation form

:(