Beta 3 docs?

FDominicus
I wonder how one can access the Beta 3 docs.

Any hints?

Regards
Friedrich

Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus

Re: Beta 3 docs?

Conrad Taylor

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 8, 2011, at 2:07 AM, Friedrich Dominicus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wonder how one can access the Beta 3 docs.
>
> Any hints?

Friedrich, I would be also interested in the Beta 3 docs.  Have you heard anything?

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad

> Regards
> Friedrich

> Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
> Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus

Re: Beta 3 docs?

Paul DeBruicker
Is this what you mean?

http://community.gemstone.com/display/GSS64/GemStoneS+64+Documentation

Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> writes:

> http://community.gemstone.com/display/GSS64/GemStoneS+64+Documentation

As you can see the only documentation for the Beta 3 is the installation
guide. I found this earlier but was looking after the programming guide,
System administration guide etc...

Regards
Friedrich

Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus

Re: Beta 3 docs?

Lisa Almarode-2
You can get almost all the GS64 3.0 changes in the Beta Release Notes.

The System Administration Guide, Programming Guide, Topaz and GemBuilder
for C were not updated for Beta, but will be ready for the final 3.0
release later this month.

Lisa

On 6/8/2011 4:52 AM, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:

> Paul DeBruicker<[hidden email]>  writes:
>
>> http://community.gemstone.com/display/GSS64/GemStoneS+64+Documentation
>
> As you can see the only documentation for the Beta 3 is the installation
> guide. I found this earlier but was looking after the programming guide,
> System administration guide etc...
>
> Regards
> Friedrich

Re: Beta 3 docs?

Conrad Taylor
On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Lisa Almarode <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can get almost all the GS64 3.0 changes in the Beta Release Notes.

The System Administration Guide, Programming Guide, Topaz and GemBuilder for C were not updated for Beta, but will be ready for the final 3.0 release later this month.

Lisa

Lisa, thanks for posting because these are the documents that I'm looking for at this time.

-Conrad