Beta of Mooc webportal

stepharo
Hi

I published a new version of the webportal (a packaged version of the
mooc) with the help of thibault. Now I'm about to test that all the
videos have indeed the correct subtitles.

If you want to give me a hand or simply have a look

http://rmod-pharo-mooc.lille.inria.fr/MOOC/WebPortal/co/pharo.html

Once everything will be verified we will push it to the mooc web page
and announce it.

Re: [Pharo-dev] Beta of Mooc webportal

Tudor Girba-2
This is great news.