Beta

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I fixed the bad package name and we are now beta.
:)

So we should kill the tests and the pending issues.

Re: Beta

solar_sea
Does the hudson build for Pharo 1.2 works now ? Please schedule it if
so and you'll have at least 1 tester :)

Stanislav Paskalev (solar_sea)

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I fixed the bad package name and we are now beta.
> :)
>
> So we should kill the tests and the pending issues.
>
> Stef

Re: Beta

Stéphane Ducasse
marcus will deal with that.